Saturday, February 11, 2012

Family Day 2012

We had our awesome time in the Family Day 2012 which held last February 11-12. For us, Family Day is a day where gadgets are brought out (because during the ordinary days in our school, we are not permitted to bring gadgets.) and friends from other schools came in and have their reunion.

At the left, My friend Klare Valdez, was before studying in our school, but last 2 years she transferred to another school and we take always the opportunity to bond ourselves together here in the Family Day.

My two BF's, Mary Grace (MG) and Anna just arrived here a while ago and bond. My friend from the other school Zharina (not in the picture), also arrived.

It's kinda hard way also because I saw Nigel around. I didn't really expect to he won't come but I was surprised that he arrived and at the same time I realised that he will come becuase the teachers really need to. So what I did when he pass by I just put out my iPod and begin my music world.

Oh! Before I was with Anna, Mary Grace, Klare, Zharina and my buddies, I was before with Aly and Aleesha.
In the first picture, Aly is on the left side and Aleesha is in the middle. Aly is my best-'est' friend in Grade 6 that time. Also transferred to another school so she went today. So Aleesha and I took the opportunity to bond with Aly.

But in the friends' bonding there won't be enjoyment without telling a story of what happened to you the past years because you didn't see for about months and sometimes your communication only will be in text. So that's really hard.

With Aly and Aleesha, we'd talked about Nigel. Aly knows already the past things about Nigel but the last weeks I didn't tell about it so I got the opportunity to tell it to them. The more ridiculous thing about is we are talking about Nigel near Nigel! We are sitting in the benches talking about Nigel and about 100m from us Nigel was there playing volleyball.

Another thing is when Aly arrived from her car, we were there waiting. Then Aly arrived, then Aleesha and I were so happy to see her then when we were passing the gate to the school campus, Nigel is passing by the exit. And Aly said that he was looking at me that time. (Aly knows Nigel's epic face) What is the problem with him?! He always stares at me when we pass by to him. :|

The thing is, late afternoon, Zharina and I saw Alexandra Mangahas (Alex). She's a girl but her name sounds boyish. She is my friend also that transferred school from here. Zharina, Alex and I talked also about Nigel. Yeah, they didn't know the story yet but when I told them they reacted violently: "That's breaking the human rights!" Then Alex didn't saw Nigel yet so in the right timing, Nigel passed by and catched Alex's attention and said, "He is Nigel." and I pointed my fingers to him. I really don't know if Nigel noticed that but I suspiciously thinking that he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment