Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dungeon. (Poem)

I just had a bad mood feeling and through that I had produced a poem. (Just want to share to you reader)




I slid myself in Solitude,
I felt coldness in this dungeon.
That coldness of the mourning I felt.

What have you done?
You let someone cry.
You just let me realise one thing. 

It's like the death of a love one:
I felt being a corpse,
Isolated from everyone else.

I cried, but you never comforted;
I asked for help, but you never came;
I was in the time of fighting for life and death, but you let me die.

This dungeon is darker than a typical room,
Sadness that I felt is much more worse,
Colder than an ice cream and deeper than an abyss. 

I even saw you stepping me down,
As my fingers ached supporting myself at a cliff,
You stepped on it and let me fall. 

You are ruled by your insanity.
I have made you the source of my misery,
And you're enjoying being in hysteria. 

The dark paths of the shadows in the dungeon are vague,
Vague that can be unseen.
It is too dark that people can see darker than Satan's darkness. 

Visibility is nothing. 
I am all alone. 
No one will protect me. No one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment