Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tagaytay


So last night I was fixing this blogsite then I found myself ill. I held my neck and it was surprisingly hot. I let my mum check if I had a fever and I had. I still continued fixing this blogsite despite of the bodyache I felt and the coughs and colds I usually experience when I'm sick. 

The next day (today), my mum kept on asking me if I would go to my choir service or not. Those moments I remained puzzled, but I ended up going to the service (I took a bath very early and the clothes I was wearing was a typical house shirt then they persuaded me to attend the choir service still) then it was ridiculous because the priest that conducted the mass had seen flaws reguarding the mass and he criticised the music ministry (us), the altar servers and everything. Well he's rubbish and unprofessional. 

I went home with all my rants to the priest because he's rubbish. My parents told me to have lunch in Tagaytay with the whole family (it was an unexpected adventure. We didn't even plan to go there today). 

I was so happy again because Manila to Tagaytay (for all foreign people who are reading this blogpost right now) takes an hour and a half ride by land. It was so shocking because I was not fully recovered from the sickness I had gone there (actually until now so technically I still went there ill, with coughs and colds).


(I had taken the picture on the halfway of the trip.) 

We had our lunch in Josephine Restaurant in Tagaytay City, one of the most delicious paella that is made in the Philippines (is it? For me it is). 




(Yeah I took some photographies there)

Then whilst en route we lately realised that there was a “Sky Ranch” there and they were claiming that they have the tallest Ferris Wheel in the Philippines. I don't know. Based from my experience, it was not that tall for me. I mean Ferris Wheels from other countries are of course taller than this Ferris Wheel in Tagaytay. 

Of course we went there and rode in it. 



(So this is the actual view when you're on the peak of the said Ferris Wheel) 

And we went home. Until now I'm still suffering from sickness especially coughs and colds but you know I've managed to go there with a very cold climate despite of my sickness lol. 

1 comment:

Dimple Santiago said...

Tagaytay is a very popular destination especially for those coming from Metro Manila and during the hot summer months or cool Christmas season. However, it is exactly because of this popularity that you would often find yourself amidst a crowd in Tagaytay. For all the relaxation and tranquility that the place supposedly promises, it can be quite congested even for those from busy Metro Manila.

If you are planning to visit Tagaytay soon and planning your itinerary and where to go in Tagaytay, you might want to consider the surrounding areas. If you are set on visiting tourist attractions in Tagaytay, doing so is quite easy even if you just pass through Tagaytay and focus on areas outside of it.

Here are some places to visit outside Tagaytay: nuvali.ph/places-to-visit-tagaytay

Post a Comment