Thursday, March 15, 2012

Summer Accomplishments: Gadgets, Songs, Gimmicks, etc.

This summer, everyone of course will be bored. I, myself, is one of that of the unproductive summer. I admit it. But sometimes I want to have this summer are:

Music: (I Want and I hate)


  1. I like Yellowcard songs. They're so aweome! 
  2. I just discovered the song, "Dear Bobbie" by Yellowcard. Read the lyrics, the new generation and the replacement of the song "Through the Years." :))


3.  I hate Lana Del Rey. My first impression for her is she is just a flirt prostitute.
4.  Coldplay - Hurts Like Heaven. :>
5.  Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto (Album)
6.  Yellowcard - For You And Your Denial
7.  Yellowcard - Sing For Me. This song is one of the I like for the Yellowcard. So Awesome.

8. Coldplay - Charlie Brown. This video emphasises the Xylobands. I want to have one. Coldplay Rocks! :>
9. Paper Walls - Yellowcard. One of my favourite Yellowcard Songs
10.  I hate Foster The People. No Offense.
11. And do not listen to Taylor Swift and One Direction. The only thing that I hate UK is One Direction Exists.
12. I hate Justin Bieber. Don't listen to his songs or else you don;t have taste in Music.
13. John Mayer - Dreaming With a Broken Heart
14. John Mayer - Stop This Train
15. John Mayer - Back To You
16. Foo Fighters - Walk (The Song that made them one in this year's Grammy's.)
17. Foo Fighters - These Days
18. Coldplay - Paradise. This is the first song I knew of Coldplay before becoming a fan. :))


        
19. Paramore - Conspiracy
20. Paramore - Hallelujah
21. Yellowcard - Three Flights Down
22. Yellowcard - How I Go
23. Yellowcard - Rough Draft
24. Yellowcard - Rough Landing, Holly
25. Yellowcard - Holly Wood Died
26. Coldplay - Cementries of London
27. Coldplay - Life In Technicolor II
28. Coldplay - The Scientist
29. Coldplay - Clocks
30. Coldplay - Yes
31. Paramore - Misery Business
32. Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall.
33. Yellowcard - Empty Apartment. I love this song. :)



GADGETS!

Here's the situation. My older sister has an iPhone 3G but the thing is she doesn't update it and she rarely sync her iPhone. But the next wave of the free phones of our sim carrier will give another phones this April and she's hoping that the cellphones that will be given is compatible in the text that Apple has (the conversation type) and qwerty keypad. And if has her iPhone 3G will be given to me. 

I also want iPhone in many ways. (1) I am bored with my current phone. (2) My current phone is a hard touch. (3) If you avail apps in my phone, you need to contact the AT&T service provider which locates in America. But I am here in the Philippines and I can't fly easily to America because of some financial costs. While in the iPhone, just jailbreak it and you're on the go. Even the apps that has price you can get it for free because it is jailbreak. (4) My current phone is not WiFi compatible while the iPhone is WiFi compatible and I also want to surf the net even only in a phone.

But what if the phones that will be given by our sim carrier doesn't meet my older sister's standards, and the iPhone won't be given to me? I have a back-up plan. iPod Touch 4th Generation. (1)iOS 5 compatible. (2) With quality for iPhone but doesn't have a phone capability. (3) You can surf the net with that iPod! (4) iMessage. I have friends that are chatting with me in iMessage in our iPad. But sometimes my Family tend to look at my messages that I don't like. It's privacy you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment