Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Quick Review: The New iPad

The New iPad was just released by Apple last March 7, 2012.
Quick Review. The New Features of it is the Retina Display, 5MP Camera, and UltraFast 4G LTE.

In my Review, the changes that they made from iPad 2 to this new iPad is not quite convincing. I myself, expecting Siri to this new iPad but why the hell Apple still don't want to have Siri for iPad, because it is only exclusive only for iPhone?

Yeah. First. Let's criticise each and every feature of the new iPad. First, the Retina Display. In my opinion, I don't really care if there's Retina Display because it doesn't highlight the usage of it and I bet you will use it rarely.

Second. The 5MP Camera. If you're a Tech-savvy, camera enthusiast and SLR experts you know howclear is 5 megapixel Camera. It is revolutionary and marvellous as well because it is right to upgrade the Lens because with my experience with the iPad 2, I have hard times taking photos because the lens of the iPad 2 is only VGA camera only. Not very clear as we know.

Third. UltraFast 4G LTE. (This feature will be sure will not use in the Philippines. 4G Networks are not yet available in the Philippines.) I'm not yet really familiar with this feature and how will it affect when you internet everywhere. As far as I know this feature connects the internet everywhere with faster speed.

But overall, it doesn't highlight the changes of the iPad. Oh! As we can notice, they didn't call it iPad 3 but instead "The New iPad." There's a reason for that. Everytime we have iPhone, iPad, every apple products, we do not call it, "iPhone 3G," "iPad 2," or whatsoever but instead we only call it "iPhone," "iPad." So Apple is starting to revolutionise it to the new iPad. Even to the iPhone, and iPod, they gonna do it the same.

Overall: It's not wise to buy this iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment