Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Extraordinary and Very Complexed Playlist.

Do you know what I have a very complexed playlist. For now it's composed with mixed British and American artists and bands but right now it is conquered with British bands—mostly.

British Bands like Elbow, Hard-Fi, Kaiser Chiefs, fiN, Coldplay, Muse, Scars on 45, Apparatjik, etc. with American Bands like Yellowcard, Weezer, Imagine Dragons, Iron and Wine, etc.

Most of my songs in my playlist are indie rock in general. For my past playlist honestly I listened to Hip-hop, R&B, Pop because they're just in trend and they're popular. But since I discovered indie rock music on my 2nd year, I felt so free and I know this is the right genre that I should listen to. Even though I'm not in the trend, I like the songs that I'm listening to and honestly I can't spend a day without listening to my playlist.

Below are some of the songs/albums in my playlist that maybe you should listen to.













No comments:

Post a Comment