Friday, March 2, 2012

The One Year Awful Celebration

Remember? It's March 2, 2011, 8:20 am when the thing happened that Nigel and I became mortal enemies--not being mortal enemies but the thing that it just pains me, a lot.

I really ask my adviser for help but she said about those things that she really cannot intervene  his schedule because she saw it and he is really busy. She also said that he wanted to talk to me, desperately. But he cannot do that because of the things he needs to do.

Well, okay. But I was shocked when my teacher said that he might talk to me today. Talk to me today? Is he serious? March 2, 2011 when he did those all of those shits then March 2, 2012 is the date that he wanted to talk to me? Pathetic.

Okay. I might be saved now because there's nothing "talk" that happened but I really need to anticipate:

  1. He Might chat me and talk there on Facebook. First, I blocked him already in Facebook. Doesn't he know that (I think he doesn't know that because he is rare on being online on Facebook. Very rare.)? There's no way he can chat on me. Unless I unblocked him.
  2. He might call into our house. Can be because through his co-teachers he can ask them what is my telephone or cellphone number and call me up here. But it is not effective at all.
Another subject. This is the post of my Twitter account a while ago.





This is why I tweeted that. Because a while ago the other groups from our section had their Oral Defense about their Investigatory Project. We made it a while ago. So our panelist is Mrs. Midel, Luckily! But the other groups were not lucky enough and experienced hell. Though he's not that harsh of making comments, I still hate him to be a panelist. Just because I hate him in the first, that does mean I really hate him.

Wishing of Good Luck to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment